Launching on stand J80 at the OT Show are the SEGO Seating System and VERTIFLEX Standing Frames. The SEGO boasts multiple accessible tool free adjustments to make it easier for therapists to adjust the seating system to child’s changing needs.
This innovative product allows for precise adjustments to better suit the size and physical condition of the child.
The SEGO Seating System provides a“grow-ability”factor ensuring comfort and stability as per the child’s specific needs, as each seating system includes inserts to enable seat & back expansion as standard.
It can also be mounted onto strollers and wheelchair bases.
- Sizes 1 to 4 years of age (same cushioning and equipment)
- Stable postural support
- Comfortable “grow-ability”
- Precise pelvic and thoracic positioning
- Adjustable abduction components
- Ultra lightweight
- Machine washable cushioning
- Practical high-low chassis base
- Compatible with stroller and wheelchair interfaces
- Available colours: Blue & Red
- Sizes: 1 to 4 years, 5 to 8 years
As well as the SEGO, 24-7 Healthcare will also be unveiling the VERTIFLEX Standing frame system which provides a solution suitable for Tots, all the way up to adults.
Each frame features Anthropometric design with a lightweight but sturdy, superior build quality, with growth and multiple adjustment options.
For more information visit http://24-7healthcare.co.uk or call 0208 577 2789