Position: Specialist Mobility Adviser
Hours: Monday – Saturday (5 days over 6 on rota basis)
Type: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: £22k to £23,500 (OTE £26,500 to £28,250 after bonuses) to be reviewed in April 2020
Transport: Company vehicle provided for business use
JOIN THE LEADING MOBILITY RETAILER Main Purpose of the role: An exciting opportunity has arisen within Ableworld for a proactive Specialist Mobility Adviser who would advise clients on our specialist range of products in the Staffordshire area. This role would suit someone either from a care, nursing or OT background who is looking to build on their existing skills in a retail setting. If you are looking for a fresh challenge, then look no further as we would love to hear from you. Comprehensive training and development opportunities will be provided for the right applicant. Not only will you provide specialist knowledge to assist clients with their specific needs, but you will also build lasting connections with your client base and shape your own career within the specialist field.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Working pro-actively to help clients with advice and sales of the specialist range of products
- Completing assessments of clients including seating and pressure relief
- Controlling the departments budgets
- Visiting clients in their own homes as well as meeting clients in store, in hospital or care homes to assess their requirements.
- Meeting company representatives to discuss new products and negotiate prices for the company Visiting Trade Shows to view new products
- Completing paperwork to send to Head Office
- Attending external and in-house training to develop and update relevant knowledge and skills.
Skills and Experience:
- Ideally, you will have acquired skills from a care, nursing or OT setting
- Be experienced in promoting services and products to customers with excellent communication and people skills
- You will have excellent organisational and problem solving skills
- You will have a strong commitment to customer service
- Be confident, enthusiastic and flexible
Ableworld is a growing business, with a range of home care and mobility products and takes pride in offering their customers great value and great products in a supportive and caring environment, leading to greater independence and improved quality of life. A full driving licence is essential for this role as a company vehicle is provided for business use. A DBS disclosure will be required for this position (for which Ableworld will meet the cost).
We will Offer You: The chance to join a rapidly expanding business that offers real job satisfaction and a package that includes a basic salary, generous performance-driven bonuses and 28 days holiday (including bank holidays). Full training and development opportunities will be given for the role. A company van, mobile phone and laptop will be provided. Please email a covering letter and your CV to: email@example.com