The OT Centre is recruiting for OTs across the country. Read on to find out if this could be the opportunity for you…
Salary: Highly competitive private sector pay
Hours: Flexible, from 1 or more days per week to suit your circumstances
Due to our ambitious plans to expand our Occupational Therapy services, we are looking to build upon our nationwide workforce and have a number of exciting opportunities on offer.
We are looking for Occupational Therapists who are passionate about their practice and specialise in a particular field, including any of the following:
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Paediatric rehabilitation
- Special Educational Needs
- Sensory Integration
As a forward thinking practice, we offer flexible working arrangements and welcome OTs who wish to continue to work in statutory services.
You will become a valued and supported associate and member of the team at The OT Centre.
We are a young, dynamic and forward thinking company and are at an exciting point in our development. We really value our associates, and offer…
- Deeply rewarding work, making a genuine difference
- Work with clients with diverse and complex issues
- Client-centred goal-driven practice
- Flexible working
- Excellent private sector pay
Are you the ideal candidate?
- At least three years experience as an Occupational Therapist, or a level 3 or 4 in Sensory Integration or equivalent
- Exceptional communication skills
- Good report writing skills
- A flexible, personable and approachable manner
- A desire to support people with often complex and challenging needs
- A passion to excel in your practice
- A motivation to learn and develop
Not sure if private practice is for you? Not sure how you would get started or what’s involved? We’re happy to have an informal discussion or put you in touch with one of our OTs to find out what it’s like working as an associate of The OT Centre. Visit www.theotcentre.co.uk/jobs and arrange a chat with us at a time to suit you.