At The OT Show next week, Etac R82 will debut multiple new adult and paediatric assistive innovations and present a diverse range of on-stand CPD educational seminars across the two-day show on stand C70.
Etac, renowned specialist in ergonomic adult and paediatric mobility equipment with over 40 years experience. Its portfolio of brands includes Etac, Molift, Immedia, R82, Convaid and Star Cushions. Together these quality names provide wheelchairs, buggies, seating, walking, toileting, bathing, transfer, postural support and pressure care solutions.
The new products on display at the OT Show will include:
Adult product launches
- ON THE ADAPTATIONS TRAIL: NEW Molift Raiser Pro – the next generation transfer platform with cutting-edge ergonomics.
- NEW Molift Air 200, 350 and 500 – ultra-intuitive ceiling hoists that deliver unsurpassed transfer performance particularly with the Molift Rail System. Displays will include the new bariatric hoist.
- NEW Molift Quattro – an ergonomic free standing traverse gantry system.
- NEW Etac My-Loo – innovative accessible toilet seat with clever ‘next level’ features for a higher level of safety, hygiene and comfort.
- NEW Immedia E-Board Oval – a flexible transfer board with breakthrough anti-friction technology for seamless horizontal transfers.
Paediatric product launches
- ON THE PAEDIATRIC TRAIL: Enhanced R82 x:panda Evolution – a pioneering evolution in dynamic and adaptive seating for complex individual needs.
- R82 Flamingo Potty Frame Accessory – add the Flamingo seat for a free standing potty or shower chair.
Information will be available on stand C70 regarding the latest free CPD professional training courses available from Etac R82. All occupational therapists are welcome to attend each session which will be engaging and rewarding, providing invaluable insight which can be used in everyday practice.
On-stand educational sessions available at the OT Show will be:
Seminar stream 1: Single Handed Care Solutions for the positioning of immobile patients
A practical demonstration of carer wellbeing and impact reduction of regular handling of the service user to assist in pressure injury prevention. To be presented by Ole Lindahl Thy, Physiotherapist and Etac Education Manager specialising in transfers at 12pm on the 21 November and 11am on the 22.
Seminar stream 2: How, when and why use Air Cell Cushions?
A short practical guide to choosing Air Cell Cushions with clinical reasoning supporting cushion selection. Hands on training will be available on the selection of different Air Cell cushions within the Star range. To be presented by Joanne McConnell, OT and Clinical Manager for Mobility and Pressure Care at Etac R82 at 15pm on the 21 of November and 12pm on the 22.
Seminar stream 3: Sit to Stand Solutions – Advantages and Challenges
A quick guide in choosing the appropriate standing equipment to help with early mobilisation of a service user. To be presented by Kristin Tornkvist, International Product Manager in transfers at Etac at 13pm on the 21 of November and 3pm on the 22.
Seminar stream 4: Overhead Hoisting Solutions
How to assess for the right overhead hoist, what type of overhead hoist to use and when, and what makes hoisting safe, supportive and effective. To be presented by Colin Williams, Category Sales Manager in overhead hoists at Etac R82 at 11am on the 21 of November and 2pm on the 22.
Register for your free tickets here.Get your copy of The OT Magazine