Are you an experienced occupational therapist looking for a new and exciting career opportunity? If so, you may be just what we are looking for.
Independence Works is a network of highly experienced occupational therapists/ case managers who specialise in the rehabilitation of people who have sustained injuries and are finding it difficult to return to work/study.
We have a strong reputation within the insurance and litigation environments for providing high quality and effective rehabilitation for clients with specialist needs. We provide UK wide coverage including England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands and are currently recruiting in the following areas:
- Yorkshire & Humber
- North East
- East Midlands
- East Anglia
We would also be interested to hear from candidates from other geographical areas.
Previous case management experience is not needed.
What we offer:
- A supportive network of colleagues who are always on hand to offer advice and support
- Regular formal clinical supervision and support from experienced clinicians
- Excellent rates of remuneration
- Flexible working
- Regular workstreams/ steady flow of referrals
- Regular CPD activities and training opportunities
- Ongoing support from a team of experts
- Administrative support
What we need from you:
- A minimum of 8-10 years post qualification experience in occupational therapy
- HCPC registration
- Willingness to develop own skills and knowledge
- Current self-employment or the intention to move into private practice
- A commitment to delivering high quality and effective rehabilitation
- A flexible approach to work
For further information or to arrange an informal discussion please email your request to Nikki Wile, IW Business Manager, at email@example.com
CVs and covering letters should be sent to Nikki at the same address. Please note that the closing date for applications is 30th June 2019.
Please apply on our website Apply for job