Contract: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Are you a qualified Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist or Nurse?
Do you you have experience in Traumatic rehabilitation case management?
If so we want to talk to you…
Medicess is an independent nationwide multi-disciplinary rehabilitation company. We are looking for associate case managers to join our our rapidly expanding, dynamic and award-winning rehabilitation team. We are looking both locally and nationally.
Working as part of our rehabilitation team you will manage your own case load as well as assisting other members of the MDT team. Your role will involve:
- Performing detailed and holistic patient assessments (either face to face or remotely) in order to determine clinical and vocational needs
- Formulation of rehabilitation plans
- Referral and monitoring of clinical treatments and investigations
- Return to work assessments, and co-ordination of return to work programmes
- Regular report writing
- Communication with key parties (patients, treating practitioners, employers, solicitors and insurers)
- Budget planning and management
- Reviewing medical reports and providing an independent rehabilitation strategy
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective documentation and reporting skills
- Current clinical knowledge and experience in general/complex orthopaedic, musculoskeletal, neurological and psychological injuries. Particular experience with brain injury is highly desirable.
- Understanding of the private and public health systems
- Word processing/IT skills
- Team player
- Good task planning, negotiation and organisational skills
- Ability to manage and develop customer relationships
- Willing to travel to attend patient assessments as required
- Experience with vocational rehabilitation is desirable but not essential
For more information on our company please see our advert on our website: https://www.medicess.co.uk/job/rehabilitation-case-manager
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- case management: 2 years (Required)
- HCPC (Health and Care Professionals Council ) or equivalent (Required)
Flexible Working Options Available:
- Work from home
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings