NHS ARDEN AND GREATER EAST MIDLANDS COMMISSIONING SUPPORT UNIT
Leicester City, East Leicestershire & Rutland and West Leicestershire Clinical Commissioning Groups (LLRCCGs) and NHS Arden & Greater East Midlands Commissioning Support Unit (Arden & GEM CSU) are carrying out a market engagement event for an upcoming procurement exercise.
The requirement is for a care home bed based reablement service and a therapy service provider to provide on-site 7 day a week therapy services.
Please note that the Market Engagement Event will now take place on the 4th February 2016 commencing 10am with registration from 9.30am at the NSPCC facilities at 3 Gilmour Close, Leicester LE4 1EZ; duration of this event is expected to be about 2.5 hours.
The Market Engagement Event will provide:
- an overview of the services to be provided
- details of the anticipated contract type, length and particular conditions
- an overview of the procurement process and the anticipated timeline
To reserve your place/s please email the following details to LLRprocurement@ardengemcsu.nhs.uk before 4 pm on the 02nd February 2016:
- Name of delegate/s (maximum 2 per organisation)
- Job title of delegate/s
- Delegate/s email address and telephone number
- Organisation details, including name/address/telephone number/e-mail address
Please note this is a market engagement event and that the subsequent procurement will be advertised separately and all organisations wanting to participate will need to respond to the procurement advertisement as and when published.