At this weeks REHACARE exhibition in Messe Düsseldorf,26-29 September), The Etac Group launch new adult and paediatric products.
Etac world-leading specialists in ergonomic adult and paediatric mobility equipment for over 40 years throughout the week at this years REHACARE exhibition have unveiled new and enhanced products and delivered expert educational demonstrations. The display range exhibited includes proven solutions for better mobility, seating, standing, transfers, bathing, toileting and independent living, with new additions to the range for 2018.
Adult product launches
- Etac Crissy – a new wheelchair based on Etac’s Ability Based Seating™ concept, with pioneering adaptability and the new intelligent 2B back support
- Etac My-Loo – innovative accessible toilet seat with clever ‘next level’ features for a higher level of safety, hygiene and comfort
- Molift Raiser Pro – the next generation transfer platform with cutting-edge ergonomics
- Molift Air – ultra-intuitive ceiling hoists that deliver unsurpassed transfer performance particularly with the Molift Rail System
- Immedia E-Board Oval – a flexible transfer board with breakthrough anti-friction technology for seamless horizontal transfers
Paediatric product launches
- Enhanced R82 x:panda – a pioneering development in dynamic and adaptive seating for complex individual needs
- R82 Meerkat – a simple yet highly adaptable standing frame with transient rocker base for enhanced therapy through movement
- R82 Rabbit Up – a truly adaptable stander. The Rabbit Up enables the child to be an active participant whilst stimulating senses and providing the child with more independence
The Etac experience at REHACARE has focused on ability, enjoyment and happiness whilst professionals have benefited from invaluable commercial engagement and networking. Alongside an impressive portfolio of products, interactive exhibits are available for end users of all ages hosted by the R82 mascot Bamboo. For professionals dynamic therapy demonstrations using the R82 Meerkat have been invaluable with clients and professionals networking in the adjacent Etac R82 VIP lounge.
Torben Helbo, Etac Group CEO, comments: “We are all proud and enthusiastic to present our wide range of well-designed and quality products, through which we help many people to live a better everyday life. For the first time ever at REHACARE, we present the whole Etac Group in one large booth, under our German sales company name – Etac R82, hence providing a better experience for visitors.”
Find out more at www.etac.comGet your copy of The OT Magazine